Thursday, September 27

For the maids

***SPOILER ALERT***........don't look if you are one of my bridesmaids!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



I have had many ideas about what to get my bridesmaids as gifts and it seems that I always go back to jewelry. Good ol' jewelry. Honestly, a girl can never have too much of it, right? So, I want my maids to have beautiful, unique jewelry ensembles to wear on my wedding day (and hopefully after) that A) don't cost a fortune and B) are unique to each girl in color and design. Well, hallelujah! I might just have found what I was looking for at Chemistry Bridal. I wasted way to much time "researching" (mmmhm) all of their cute looks. Check them out (if you're not a bridesmaid of course ; ) and see just what I am talking about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THE JEWELRY IS SO BEAUTIFUL- AND ROMANTIC- JUST LIKE THE BRIDE-