Wednesday, September 12

Tasteful Graffiti



Yep, you read right. But don't worry it's not what you're thinking. Wonderful Wedding Graffiti creates beautiful printed monograms, designs, and quotes on transfer paper that you can stick to walls, dance floors, cars, and just about anything! Another reason I love them is because they had a photo of my "vision" (omg, I am a nerd) for our ceremony on their website. See Above. Romantic, huh?

The only thing is that I have never been a big fan of monograms everywhere at weddings. This might sound silly, but it just always seemed to "in your face" to me. If your guests flew out to come to your wedding....I can assure you that they know who you are. There is no need to remind them on every piece of stationary, bouquet, and the dance floor. Bottom line, it's just been done too many times before. **Steps off soap box**
Please excuse the split photo, I have no idea how I did that...






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

laura- that is soo intimate- kinda like a home wedding- i can see you and joe standing there- with all the people who love you filling the room - the hall ways and balconies with tissues in hand and lots of smiles

Anonymous said...

This is such a good idea. But have it say something more personal! _jordan (i feel akward when it says "anonymous said...")