Wednesday, September 12

A Great Keepsake


I have been admiring these custom made cake toppers from Patch NYC for months now. I first saw a topper from patch in pics from a wedding circling around the internet and, because I find pretty much anything wedding related (not matter what the cost) adorable, I decided one would be perfect for our wedding. The artists at Patch NYC custom make the topper to match you and your groom and your attire for the day. I just love the home-made, quirky, and creative feel they have! So....how much is that "home-made" feel gonna cost? Brace yourself.........$500+. I know a lot of people think paying that much is insane but I am really impressed with all the detail and creativity.

I guess I am so attracted to them because I have never seen anything like it. Because I am planning on selling a lot of the big, space consuming things from our wedding (dress!) , I think that this would make a perfect keepsake.

What do you think?? Have I completely lost it?

3 comments:

Chic and Charming said...

Those are really adorable, but I'm not sure they are $500+ adorable. But, if this is your main keepsake from your wedding, and you display it somewhere in your house as custom artwork I could see justifying the price.

Anonymous said...

yep--

Anonymous said...

hey lady :) its brit... i think these are so cool! i think you could make ones just like these (but better cause you made em) for a lot cheaper with stuff from michael's. they are definitely unique, i like.