Monday, September 10

Lolie Loves Sergio

The photographer, silly. I came across his work on wedding bee and it was love at first sight. He is based in Tucson but travels all over to shoot weddings. Plus, his name is Sergio, so he has got to be good! For some reason I imagine him as one of those "Oh yes! Make love to the camera!!" kinda guys or maybe he is super suave and likes to hook up with a bridesmaid or two by the end of the night. Okay, that's bad. Sorry. Anyway, you can check out his breathtaking photos here. These photos were taken at a wedding at Westward Look resort.

2 comments:

perfect bound said...

I love the glamour quality in each of these. i can't stop looking at his work.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell you that I too love Sergio. Maybe I could be that bridesmaid he gets to know a little too well by the end of the night. I kid I kid.