Friday, September 7

My Vow

OK, I am going to be honest. This whole blogging thing is a bit intimidating. I mean, the idea of having a blog is quite exciting...coming up with a cute name, a fun format, telling people, "Yeah, of course I blog. Don't you?". But it has just hit me, as I sit at my computer, that I actually have to write stuff. Wedding stuff. Don't get me wrong, I have enough ideas in my head to drive me crazy enough to end up in a mental institution. It's just that the idea of putting my ideas out there for everyone to see, judge, laugh at...whatever, is enough to give me writers block. Or is it "blogger's block"? See! I don't even know the right term!!

OK, enough rambling. The point of my first post is to establish my promise to the world of bloggers and their readers. In the spirit of weddings, here is my vow:

"I, Lolie Love, vow to blog openly and honestly about all things weddings. I promise to share all things that inspire me with my readers (almost) daily. When my "bloggers block" is rough I vow to persevere and get through the rough times. **gets out tissue** And, I vow to never abandon my blog **sniff** and to whole heartily love and support it. This is my solemn vow."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loliegirl- how adorable- you are genius-- nothing you do surprises me- this is just fun- can't wait for the next blog from our tantalizingly adorable granddaughter-