Saturday, September 8

So Many Dresses... Only One Wedding


When Joe and I first got engaged I had pretty much made up my mind as to what I wanted my wedding dress to look like. Slim, all over lace, simple. You know, think Monique Lhuillier. Now that I have spent countless hours fueling my addiction looking at dresses online I feel that I no longer have any idea what I want. Everyday I stumble across a dress that I adore, but that is completely different then the last one I adored. My most recent love affair (sorry Monique Lhuillier) is with this Oscar de la Renta dress I stumbled upon. What?? It's not like I was looking or anything...
Image from brides.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLIEGRL- HOW FUN FOR A GRANDMA TO GET INSIGHT INTO SPECIAL GRANDDAUGHTERS THOUGHTS ON WEDDING DAY- MAKES ME WANT TO GET INVOLVED- LOVE

Anonymous said...

Perfect for you! I am already obsessed with your blog, by the way...

Unknown said...

You'll find the perfect one and it will look amazing I have faith.